How Microblading Works
During the microblading process a special microblading pen is used to draw on individual strokes one by one. It’s an extremely meticulous process that takes around two hours to complete. First, the shape is drawn in with removable pencil—the longest part and the most important step—where the best customized shape for every client is chosen. Before the treatment begins, a topical numbing cream is applied to the area to minimize discomfort—however, the process is relatively painless and there is no down time. We schedule a touch-up treatment between 4–6 weeks after your first appointment.
PDO THREADS “Game Changing”:
Special Pricing on PDO Eurothreads in April!
• FREE consultation for area of face or body
Great Deal on shots for April!
• Purchase 4 shots and get the 5th shot FREE
• Get 10 shots for the price of 8 (2 FREE!)
B12: $30 per shot OR Combo (Glutathione, CoQ10 & D3): $40 per shot
THE PERFECT EYE TREATMENT:
• 1 syringe of Restylane for tear troughs +
• 1 BBL Laser Treatment for eye area skin tightening and brightening +
• Intense Eye Brightening Créme from Image Skincare
All 3 for just $650
SKIN PEN & AFTER CARE KIT:
This offer good only while supplies last!
• Package of 3 SkinPen treatments (Face Only)
+ SkinFuse after-care (Regular price $299)
Regular Price: $1,349 • Now just $999