Do you want clear, even toned skin?
Here’s a quick primer about today’s hottest skin care treatments and what they each do to make your skin look and feel so healthy
Fact: Creams, exfoliates and cleaners do not get deep into the layers of our face.
Think of your face like carpet. We vacuum the surface making the perfect lines and it looks great until 2 days later when we are right back at square one. Now think of what a deep steam cleaner does to your carpet, it goes deep into the carpet and cleans it all the way to the bottom layer, extracting everything the vacuum couldn’t reach. And we all know that gratification we get once we see (what looks like) brand new carpet. To put it more simply, instead of cleaning just the surface for a quick fix, go deep into the layers of your face to bring back that refreshing glow.
Women: Often find primers, pore fillers and toners to cover up blemishes—making things worse. Ultimately to get that fresh clean look, a medical grade facial (or lasers) are required.
Men: Don’t want to pile on makeup to cover up these blemishes—none of us do.
The Basics: Cost, Effectiveness and Downtime
- Cost for the right facial is less than what people assume. Without introductory rates an average facial is ringing up just around $99
- Effectiveness statistically is almost 100% if you follow thru the after care or follow ups (if necessary). Choosing experts like those at Aesthetica Skin Health & Wellness having the experience with the latest and advanced technology.
- Downtime is very minimal if any at all. With most facials, patients are going right back to work or even some of our rejuvenating and hydrating facials are being done just a couple days before weddings.
Creating perfect skin harmony starts with a free skincare consultation and analysis. Develop a custom, step-by-step skincare plan to target your specific skin concerns. Enhance your skin with any of the following light chemical peels (often used in conjunction with Dermaplaning) to help you reach your skincare goals. With these lighter peels and treatments you experience little to no down-time and see amazing results.
- Removes facial and acne scars
- Improves surface texture and brighten the skin while helping to promote an even skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size
- Scrapes away the outer layers of dead skin and “peach fuzz” to reveal smooth, clear, and undamaged skin
SkinPen Microneedling: How and Why it Works
Microneedling with the SkinPen—a unique microneedling technology that helps to improve damaged or aging skin by utilizing the body’s healing response—is one of the best maintenance procedures that we recommend.
The device produces channels in the dermis which stimulate the body’s natural defenses to repair and produce concentrated amounts of collagen and proteins to the treated areas of skin. This stimulation results in a thickening of the skin by up to 80% – thereby smoothing scars, visibly reducing stretch marks, and erasing wrinkles.
Although primarily used for full facial rejuvenation, this procedure can be carried out anywhere on the body, such as on stretch marks on the thighs and abdomen, and is generally safe on all skin types.
SkinPen Microneedling has also been used to minimize pore size, improve surgical, traumatic, burn and acne scars and hyper-pigmentation (brown spots and Melasma). Darker skin types are usually ideal candidates for microneedling as they are more prone to side effects from lasers. It is also ideal for patients who do not want laser treatments but want more rejuvenation than what typical peels and microdermabrasion can offer.
Each facial treatment offers different benefits. You may not know what facial is right for you, but you DO know what’s bothering you about your skin. Let the experts at Aesthetica Skin Health and Wellness guide you to your answer.
—Great skin doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment.